Morgan's tale of sex and frolic

Let me tell you a tale as it unfolds of a girl's experiences most true and profound. She is a girl of 28, a worldly and educated sort who once upon a time had the convenience of falling into a great and spiraling love, an almost mythical kind of love (mirroring those of the Greek gods), which would eventually end in an equally thunderous and tumultuous way. Since her unprecedented heartbreak, she has been meeting and cavorting with several young male companions, usually with the assistance of her sophisticated friend, Sauvignon. Her name: Morgan. Her ambition: lawyer. Her bad luck: men.
The tale must be told, of Morgan's experiences with the opposite sex, since her union with her first love was brought to an end. These experiences are bound to shock, marvel and astonish, but alas, they must be told, as they are all based on true events. There must no doubt be a force trying to reckon with Morgan. It is only a wonder what kind of karma she must have pissed off.

The tale begins...

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

You'll never guess who

I have to be short and succinct with this entry because I still have 45 pages of my textbook to read to meet today's study quota. I just wanted to announce that a dear friend recently contacted me through facebook. How he managed to find and message me after I deleted, blocked and reported him, I have no idea (I should probably get in touch with facebook about this). Nevertheless, it was quite a "sweat" message:

"Hey Morgan, I'm really sorry for the earthquake in Japan. I hope they would recover soon. Take care..."

Oh Baklava, good ol' Baklava. I sincerely hope you find yourself a Morgan replacement soon. Otherwise, your obsession will eat you alive! 

I still intend to cover the bullet points from my last entry, especially pertaining to Smarty, who I'm no longer in touch with. I do miss him a great deal. 

I'd also like to talk to you in fine detail about...

Stouty's butt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment